According to Media Take Out, it has been learned that fans of Meg Thee Stallion hacked into the social media accounts of her former bodyguard Justin and allegedly shared explicit images of him.
Justin Edison, who is best known as Megan Thee Stallion’s ex-bodyguard, was scheduled to provide testimony in the ongoing trial against Tory Lanez. Lanez is accused of shooting Megan in the foot in 2020.
Justin Edison did not appear in court, which led to an investigation by the LAPD. Megan’s team informed the media that Justin was “missing,” but it was later revealed that he was working as a security guard for a VIP at the World Cup in Qatar. Once the job was completed, he returned to Los Angeles and was available to provide testimony.
Regrettably, Meg Thee Stallion’s fans are unhappy with Justin and hold him, along with others, responsible for attempting to undermine the prosecution’s case against Tory Lanez.
According to reports, fans of Meg Thee Stallion claimed responsibility for leaking the images of Justin. One individual even went so far as to assert that they had “hacked” Justin’s Twitter account to obtain the image.
As part of the Tory Lanez trial, Meg’s former best friend and assistant testified that she never witnessed Tory shooting Megan.
If convicted on all counts, Lanez (Daystar Peterson) could face more than 22 years in prison. In addition, he may face deportation to his home country of Canada.
- Xxxtenacion MURDER Trial Takes WILD Turn … Defense Argues That DRAKE KILLED HIM!
- Virginia Mom PRAYS On Facebook For Son Accused Of RPe … Then SON RPES HIS MOM! (FB Posts)
- Actor Jonathan Majors RESPONDS To Criticism … After Wears A DRESS In Ebony Magazine!! (What Is He Saying?)
- R&B Superstar SZA Comes Out As A LESBIAN . . . Currently Dating R&B Singer KEHLANI!!
- NEW COUPLE? RAPPER Kid Cudi Celebrated Birthday With ‘Non Gender’ Jaden Smith!!