In a statement released by his daughter Corinne Foxx, it has been reported that actor Jamie Foxx is currently in the hospital recovering from a medical issue.
According to the statement posted on Instagram, Foxx had experienced a medical complication on the previous day, but thanks to prompt action and good care, he is already on the road to recovery.
However, no details were provided regarding the specific medical condition he is recovering from.
At the time of the incident, Foxx was filming “Back in Action,” a Netflix comedy, in Atlanta. The movie features Cameron Diaz in her first film role in almost a decade, alongside Andrew Scott and Jamie Demetriou. The director of the film is Seth Gordon.
Foxx introduced his new girlfriend, Ivana Knoll, in January. Ivana is an Instagram model from Croatia and was previously crowned Miss Croatia.
Recently, she made headlines when she was asked to leave a World Cup soccer match between Croatia and Brazil due to her attire, which was considered too revealing.
Before the game began, security personnel requested Ivana not to take any photos of herself or with the fans.
It’s worth noting that the previous year’s World Cup soccer tournament was held in Qatar, which is a conservative Muslim country.
- Xxxtenacion MURDER Trial Takes WILD Turn … Defense Argues That DRAKE KILLED HIM!
- Virginia Mom PRAYS On Facebook For Son Accused Of RPe … Then SON RPES HIS MOM! (FB Posts)
- Actor Jonathan Majors RESPONDS To Criticism … After Wears A DRESS In Ebony Magazine!! (What Is He Saying?)
- R&B Superstar SZA Comes Out As A LESBIAN . . . Currently Dating R&B Singer KEHLANI!!
- NEW COUPLE? RAPPER Kid Cudi Celebrated Birthday With ‘Non Gender’ Jaden Smith!!